I am a recent transplant from Manhattan.Bought a home in Jersey City.

I am dealing with a strangely rude and willful bus driver who capriciously passes me by when I am waiting early in the morning at the bus stop. At all times when he does stop he does so only after passing the sign, and makes me (along with another person sometimes with me) walk out into the street to get on the bus. I have tried taking the bus at other times and do not encounter this problem. I told the driver I would complain if he continues and he said I could "call every day." I have and have not yet gotten a call back.

I have continually gotten a complete runaround despite promises from secretaries that the manager and once even the COO would contact me. Called again today. No return call. I was told by someone who knows from experience that the drivers are surly and don't care because they are never disciplined by management.

What an awful experience every morning not knowing if I can get to work because of a vindictive driver.The management for this company is truly astonishing in its disregard for the customers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of academy bus bus service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $54. Academy Bus needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned academy bus bus service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Academy Bus.

Had an Experience with Academy Bus?

Comments