5.0
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

As a commuter, my experience with Academy Bus is for the most part wonderful. The drivers are courteous and professional and friendly.

They get me to work safely everyday. I REALLY APPRECIATE THEM. If asked, I would give the company a 4.5 rating on 1 to 5. Here's why: The company could encourage what I call Passenger Courtesy by including on the commuter buses a "courtesy message" requiring passengers not to occupy two seats if they've paid for only one and the bus hasn't made its last stop.

It is rather shocking to see so many passengers who've paid for only one seat immediately upon boarding the bus occupy two seats while the passengers directly behind them are waiting to get “a” seat. Pretty Remarkable. The older buses have signs, which seem missing from the newer buses. But the signs are good (I think) because they remind people of the importance of courtesy.

As much as we want to encourage the use of public transportation, discourteous passengers can turn good passengers away from it. If people don't want to sit next to others or be respectful of others, they really should drive their own vehicles.

Product or Service Mentioned: Academy Bus Bus Service.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

Comments