Academy Bus - Review about Bus Service from Brooklyn, New York

Update added by user Apr 12, 2015

We all were Freezing while awaiting 2 hours!!Very Very unacceptable Business!!

I would Love a Update or too be contacted please!!

Bad Customer Service Skills!!Please interview this Bus Driver that drove this Bus!!

Update added by user Apr 12, 2015

It was Freezing while we were waiting for this Bus!!The 3:00PM Bus was CANCELLED& we all we never told!!

That unacceptable!! Simply Amazing!!

The Bus Driver didn't want too let me on the Bus at all!!He said that I should be considered!!

Original review posted by user Apr 12, 2015

.I waited 2 hours for a Bus too go to NYC from ATLANTIC CITY!!

A lady in a WALKER cut the line too be first on the BUS!! How can you cut the line!! There was about 100 people awaiting for a BUS way before her!! I told the Bus Driver that she SKIPPED the line.

We are on the 4:00PM Bus Number 1901 heading too NYC. I don't think that's far too cut the line. Every passenger should be treated the same way noo matter what their sitution or disability may be. There was another Woman with her who told me that I am not right!!

She also said what if that was my Mother??

I have noo consideration!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Product or service
Bus Service
Review category
review #621125 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Academy Bus? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 18 #1214526 Wallingford, Pennsylvania

I hope you live to be an old lady someday because that is the only way you will understand the reason why empathetic & caring people look out for the elderly. l don't understand why you are complaining about one little old lady that can't take the cold as much as you or other people that were standing in line just as long.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.