filters
state:
city:
product:
Show
Beware of Academy Bus service from Staten Island. I had the unfortunate opportunity to ride BUS 1901 on 08/03/2018, and witnessed the bus operator falling asleep at the wheel. I could not believe what was happening, and was in fear for my life. There was another...
I didn't like
  • Driver fell asleep while driving
#1320062

Academy Bus - Driver shook his head

At fairway lane on route 9 I’m standing and waving my hand. The driver of bus 8598 literally shakes his head no and drives on. Plenty of empty seats.
#1319195

Academy Bus - Consumer fraud

Pathetic! $400 per month for a bus that is grossly late more often than it's on time. The roofs of the buses leak when it rains. Academy's schedule is a joke and they don't keep to it. Customers continue to make countless complaints for several months and Academy's "service" (if you can call it that) just gets worse. Take the train!
Reply to reviews
I can go on and make a long list about how horrible this bus service is. From their old filthy stinky buses to the most rash drivers, I can go on. If there was any other option in my township I would be the happiest person but since I do not have that single option of...

Academy Bus - NO SHOW

I'm beyond annoyed at the Academy. Not only are the tickets expensive but they provide HORRIBLE service to their customers. How can you cancel a connecting bus leaving passengers hopeless and scrambling to find alternatives to get to their destination. THIS IS UNFAIR!

Academy Bus - No air in the summer but 6.50 a ride

You know how to collect money (6.50 per ride) but your buses are *** Loud, broken seats, no air, do not show up at times.

Academy Bus - Terrible

Academy bus service is the worst service , they raise prices but yet don't have enough buses during rush hour and the bus never waits or stops for you . I'm going to find another way to the city I'm done with this ***
Additional Fees
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food
Show

Academy Bus - The worst bunch of thieves!!!!!

They raise the prices and the service sucks. The buses break down and they are always late!!!!!!! Their customer service are rude. The drivers are rude. I wish NJ transit would out more busses or a different company would take the route over. Academy you suck!!!
Additional Fees
Number of Destinations
Show

Academy Bus - Less than 30 day notice for fare increase?

Academy Bus - Less than 30 day notice for fare increase?
Is there a reason you are not able to give your PAYING customers at least a 30 day notice before raising rates?
1.9

Academy Bus - Bus 22 no respetan las paradas

Simplemente no respetan el bus stop. Para cuando le dan la gana. En particular el bus #6013, que me tocó un chófer atrevido.
#1196236