Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

More than 25 daily commuters on bus 1915, yesterday 8/21/17 at 5:30pm, suffered the absolute worst commute ever. The bus did not have air conditioning, in fact, hot air was coming out of the vents.

People were sweating, upset that that particular bus was not put out of commission, and replaced with an air conditioned bus to take it's place. Myself and many other commuters called dispatch and were told they did not send out a non-working bus on purpose, but refused to do anything about replacing it. The dispatcher was rude and yelling at me on the phone, as if it were my fault. I have asthma and could've had an episode due to heat exhaustion.

I took photos, videos, recorded the phone call I made to the dispatcher and also downloaded a "Room Temperature" app that read 95 degrees inside the bus, however, the REAL FEEL was 105 degrees at least. We were all drenched in sweat and tempers were high. The monthly bus fair is NOT CHEAP, and I along with other commuters on that bus, expect FULL compensation for the trauma and utter disregard for our safety, Academy Bus 1915 and the company's dispatcher put us through.

Absolutely unacceptable and expect an IMMEDIATE RESPONSE! I will give them until the end of business day today, to respond, before I take further legal action against them.

Review about: Academy Bus Air Conditioner Facility.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I could have died on that bus, I want a major compensation immediately.

I didn't like: Customer service put the blame on me and i recorded it.

Comments

I agree . It was unbearable on the bus yesterday. If I suffered from asthma I would of had an asthma attack.

to Anonymous #1378733

As helpful as your comment may be, it would have been most beneficial if you hadn't posted anonymously. Nevertheless, i thank you for your statement.